Monday, December 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

MY TWO FRONT TEETH


Tyra lost her first tooth 2 days before her 7th birthday. I still have it in a special box. I actually have all of her lost teeth minus the one we think got swallowed. The Tooth Fairy rewarded Tyra for the MIA tooth. We left the fairy an IOU under Tyra's pillow as I was not inclined to search for it.

  

For all the smiling Tyra did she was not a fan of the dentist. How many of us are? She was one tough kid but visits to the dentist required a little valium cocktail to ease her nerves. Once they had all their instruments and fingers out of her mouth Tyra was fine - business as usual.



I'm tempted to share the post wisdom teeth chipmunk pictures but I think the DIVA would want those kept private. Smiles to you sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment