Saturday, August 20, 2011

Numbers...part two...

Today's numbers are more of a sharing moment than releasing, for they are just some of the numbers that remind me of the GOODness in THIS LIFE.

Infinite - the number of times my closest friends will listen to me
                cry, scream, and post about how I miss Tyra and the life
                we shared together.

78 - the number of miles my body allowed me to pedal on this
         beautiful day

10 - the number of days before I embark on an exciting trip to be
         filled with family, friends, and FUN

5 - the number of hours before I am at the home of my friend of 33
        years to cheer her on tomorrow morning as she competes in
        her 1st triathlon

16 - the number of years I had to bask in the JOY & LOVE of my
         sweet girl on this side of heaven


My Blessings truly are too numerous to count and for this
 I share my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment