Sunday, August 14, 2011

GOODness...

"GOOD deal"            "GOOD stuff"          "It's GOOD"           "It's all GOOD"

Good is definitely one of my most used words. This is not a bad thing. I am the owner of several 'Life is Good' garments. I have only worn the ones with varied sayings in the past 29 months. Slogans such as "Hello, Sunshine", "Alternative Energy" and "Half Full" have been acceptable. I found advertising of "Life is Good" after the death of my sweet girl incompatible.

My last posting discussed my Facebook profile pics. Well, today's rainy weather has had me spending far too much time in front of the computer. In doing so I found this pic

 It is dated January 23, 2009
Tyra was still very much alive.
The description read "Life is GOOD"

My smile has been a preview to the following endorsement and today I will advertise

LIFE IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment