Saturday, February 6, 2010

FIRSTS & LASTS...

Many FIRSTS have come and gone. The 1st day of Spring, Easter, Mothers Day, my first solo bike ride, Back to school (boy was that one tough), of course there was Thanksgiving, Christmas, and entering the New Year - 2010 a year that only her memory will be a part of.

Today marks 11 months since I last held Tyra, since she took her last breath. So many LASTS are approaching and my heart is aching for what was. The moments of saying "this time last year" are getting shorter and the memories of  "this time last year" are more difficult to remember. Tyra put up a good fight. She always always did her best at everything and I could not have asked for anything more of her.

I started this Blog to document Tyra's 'LIMITLESS JOY & BOUNDLESS LOVE'. Unfortunately some of the ENDLESS MEMORIES are painful, many do not know of her final chapter and I hope that putting it here will free some space in my head and allow my heart to be filled with the JOY again. So, in the coming month many posts will speak of  "this time last year".

Oh, how I miss "This time last year" - We were home...TOGETHER

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and ultmimately painful journey. My thoughts and prayers are more fervent as you enter this anniversary time of both Tyra's birth and death. I think of you often.
    an old friend

    ReplyDelete