Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Her page...

Her page...

It is that time of year again, and again I am honored to have Tyra remembered with the many other much loved & missed children who were cared for at the AI duPont Hospital for Children. Again, I also struggle to 'capture' her story on an 81/2 x 11 page. Again, I am saddened that my favorite picture to be used in the slideshow remains the same. No new photos of my sweet girl.

This year though too I am grateful. Grateful, to have the opportunity to share The Parent Thoughts during the service. Grateful, in the healing recognition that Tyra LIVED! It is because of this that I did not include dates on this years page. What are dates anyway but numbers? It is the LIVING that matters most.

LIVING with GRATITUDE this Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment