Sunday, May 8, 2011

A FULL MOTHER"S DAY...

Motherhood is FILLING. I once saw the following quote on a site related to children with extra-ordinary needs.

"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart"
Tyra continues to FILL my heart each day. She sends daily gifts and blessings my way for which I am so grateful.

On this Mother's Day I think of my own Mom, who died when I was 12. She loved being a mother. Although our time together was short, she taught me so much about the JOY of motherhood.

FULL HANDS - FULL LAPS - FULL HEARTS

I believe my mom has enjoyed holding Tyra. Thank-you Tyra for gifting my Mom with a FULL lap.

Today, I also think of Chelle, Tyra's birth mother. I imagine Tyra is filling her heart as they are catching up on missed time. In the past 26 months I've had some troubling thoughts of jealousy over their time together. Today I am assurred that Tyra has more than enough love to go around. When we all meet again I trust we will share in our JOY and the FULLness Motherhood provides. Thank you Chelle for creating such an amazing daughter.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom - Happy Mother's Day, Chelle -
Happy Mother's Day to Mother's everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment