Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for...

This post could be neverending if I spoke of all the things, people, and moments for which I am THANKFUL. So instead of a novel, todays posting is an illustrated short story
handwritten...
I am so very THANKFUL for this Tyra original handprint Turkey which is proudly displayed in my kitchen year round.
Tyra had the sweetest, softest little hands around. They were however often kept fisted so getting the perfect handprint could be quite an undertaking.
(She would want you to know that these are youthful 'hand shots' pre-*BLING*)

I am THANKFUL for this fabulous greeting that welcomes me daily as I walk up to our home. 

I am THANKFUL for this lasting impression from Tyra's final day.

I am especially THANKFUL for the many years I had to hold her in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment